Thursday, April 02, 2009

My "Computer People"

I don't understand computers but I think I need a new laptop. I bought this one 3 1/2 years ago because it's easier to tote a laptop to Florida than to take my desk top one apart. My husband always did that but all those wires and cords overwhelm me.

This is an Acer with minimum capacity and I keep getting those popups that tell me my memory is low. When I went alone to the Future Shop they didn't even have a record of this laptop in their system to know what kind of memory it would take. It makes me feel helpless to try to explain my computer needs to these geeks. I usually have my personal "computer people" do it for me (Lisa and Anna at home...Bob in Florida). Computer illiterates like me need our own "people".

Anna and Lisa will be here on Monday so I'll get them to take a look at it and maybe even help me buy a new one down here. I'm pretty sure they're cheaper in the States but I'll let my "computer people" make the decision for me.

1 comment:

Kim said...

say hi to Lisa and Anna for me and safe travels coming home.
xoxox