Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas at my Trailer






This is what Christmas looks like at my trailer. Granted, it's kind of sparse as far as decorations go, but the spirit is still there and it suits me just fine.
I absolutely love the spirit of people who go all out and decorate their homes to the fullest but those are places I like to visit, not do myself.
Picture #1 is my tiny little table at the front window of the trailer. It holds a few Christmasy ornaments I like, Christmas cards (I don't send them but it's nice to receive them), and 3 Christmas doilies crocheted by a friend.
Picture #2 is the wreath on my front door.
Picture #3 is a sleigh filled with pretend gifts.
Picture #4 is the one I really like the best. It's a variegated impatiens in full bloom on my patio table on December 24th.
Snow and cold...who needs it?




No comments: