Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Critique on "Old Dogs"

"Old Dogs" is a movie starring John Travolta and Robin Williams so how could it be bad? Well, it was baaaad! The storyline was stupid and unbelievable. The comedic moments were stupid and not really funny. Events were not resolved or explained. The supposed 7 year old kids in the movie looked at least 10 years old and had almost no talent. I'm thinking this was a movie meant to be slightly entertaining to 5 year olds but they would never have understood the business scenes. I really didn't either. How disappointing.

I see about 2 movies a year and I'm really sorry I wasted one of my movie watching days. It would be interesting to know who the director of this movie was because they're the ones who wasted the talents of Travolta and Williams.

I gave it a 2 out of 10 and that's only because the sight of penguins attacking Travolta was funny.

No comments: