Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Eating Sensibly...-10 and desperately holding!

I don't know how many weeks I've been trying to eat sensibly but the last two were extra hard because I had company. Eating in restaurants and eating large meals at Faye's, complete with desserts, isn't the best way to eat sensibly but I still have hope.

I had opportunities to dine in restaurants at least 4 days this week but decided to cancel 2 of those days simply because I'm just too full. Even though I tend to eat the wrong things, I don't usually eat a lot of volume. Restaurant meals are not normal servings and I don't have a shut-off valve so I overeat.

I've somehow managed to maintain my 10 pound weight loss for a while but I have no idea how. Just think how well I'd do if I ate sensibly every day!

Tomorrow we're going to a Blue Jay's game and then to a restaurant for dinner but that will definitely be the last one for me for a while. I'll weigh in again on Friday and either hate myself or not understand how I dodged the bullet.

Wish me luck.

No comments: