Friday, June 18, 2010

More Rain?

Yesterday morning I trudged through the house looking for things to put out in the yard sale and managed to fill the kitchen counters, diningroom, and part of the livingroom with stuff. Some came from the basement but I didn't even get into my craft stock. To be honest, a lot of the stuff is excess dishes, glasses, and old 8 track tapes but, still, there are more areas that could be cleared out for even another yard sale.

This morning I was shocked and worried to discover that the sunny weekend forecast just a few days ago will now be threatened with thunderstorms. I don't want to live with my house in this mess for another week...and then only hope for a sunny Saturday.

Tomorrow morning could be sunny with the rain coming later on so Kim and I are going ahead with the sale. She's not too happy about being here at 7:30 A.M. but she will. She's a good girl!

No comments: