Friday, August 20, 2010

Eating Sensibly...-11

I didn't want to get weighed today because I've eaten so badly for the past two weeks. I don't know what was bothering me but I was trying to calm myself with food, that's for sure.

I went down to the basement about 9:30 this morning to sort and pack the jewelry I'll be selling at the hospital on Wednesday. At one point, I had to go into my sewing room for pins and that's where my scale happens to be. I ignored it at first, fearful of what it was going to show, but decided I had to face the music some time so I stepped on the scale. Much to my amazement, I was still down 1 pound from when I came home in April. I haven't weighed myself in 2 weeks so I'm not sure exactly what I gained or lost but I kind of think it was a half pound gain. Not bad considering how much I'd worried I'd gained.

It's been very difficult for me this summer and I have to keep telling myself that at least I'm 11 pounds less than I was last February. I know it's not much but I haven't given up all hope that one day I'll do better.

Oh well, all I can do is try.

No comments: