Sunday, April 17, 2011

Getting By

There will always be times in your life when your world collapses around you and you're left feeling adrift. Years ago, I barely survived moments like that but these days I can take a blow to the gut and not disintegrate. Sometimes it helps to replace sadness and hurt with anger but occasionally you just have to let the sadness run it's course, knowing there's no way around it. Me, I blog my feelings and work the kinks out that way. We'll always have bad moments in our lives so we need to learn how to live with them. And we need to accept that sometimes there is no way to make some things right again. I am an imperfect human being who makes mistakes...but the same goes for everyone else.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Imperfect are us!!

patsyrose said...

That would be a good name for a therapy group, wouldn't it?