Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm Okay

After sleeping half the day away yesterday, I didn't think I'd sleep at all last night but I did. I feel rested and ready to get on with my life and that's the improvement I was hoping for. I'm accepting the fact that I'll never be able to please everyone...I thought I'd already reached that goal but I was mistaken.

I'm meeting Donna for lunch at the Senior Center today (hopefully Faye will make it, too) and then we're coming back to my house for an afternoon of Swedish weaving. We did that last summer and fall and it was such a nice afternoon for us. I still have to do the embroidery on Aeron's afghan and also finish off the so-so one I've had trouble with.

Working on my Swedish weaving has a lovely, calming effect and I do a lot of thinking while I'm weaving. With Donna and Faye, we also do a lot of laughing, too. When I finish Aeron's, I'll start on a new one for Nicole and then Marilee's is next on my list. One for Matt and Sandra will come after that. Whew! I hope they all love the afghans and the love that was woven into them.

No comments: