Friday, May 06, 2011

An Afternoon With Nolan






















This baby brings such joy to my life. I love him with all my heart and I'll make sure he knows that every chance I get.


He's almost reached the grand old age of 22 months and his choice of toys has changed since the last time he was here a week or so ago. His favorite used to be a Mickey Mouse swirly wand and a little bus full of plastic gingerbread people. Today he played solely with his little cars.


He ran them along the floor and sofa but removed them from the coffee table when I asked. He was perfectly behaved and didn't honor me with one of his stinky poops. He waited to do that at Gramma Kim's house...sweet boy.


When I noticed him begin to lay down on the floor instead of racing around playing, I knew he was ready for his nap and it was easy to coax him up onto the sofa to lay down and doze off with my afghan to warm him.


He's about as perfect as they come.










No comments: