Friday, May 06, 2011

Repairs Started

Don, the handyman, arrived early this morning to start the first item on my list, new front door handles. The inside doorknob had broken right off and wasn't worth fixing so I had to buy the whole kit...front latch, inside doorknob, and deadbolt. The rest of the things on my repair list will have to wait until Don returns in 2 weeks from his trip to England.

I get my darlin' boy, Nolan, this afternoon because his parents have gone out of town for a wedding. Kim will pick him up after work and then has him all weekend and I know he's going to be spoiled rotten. That's our right, though, and his pleasure. He's a lucky little boy to be loved so much.

I didn't sleep well at all last night so I'll have to nap this morning. Nolan is a very active baby and it wouldn't do for GG to fall asleep while he's up and about.

I'll post later about my fun afternoon!

No comments: