Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blogspot Gremlins Are Back

The last time they lost this one and I thought I was a genius by cleaning out my cache and restarting the computer. It worked perfectly. Just a while ago I discovered that they'd lost this one again so I repeated the procedure and was pleased to see that it's back...but the other one has disappeareared. Good grief!!

Today the cable man came and made a few changes...all I know is that there are two boxes added to my T.V.'s It has something to do with digital. I decided to ask the young man, who seems to be an expert in his field, why, when I came home from Florida last spring, both of my T.V's remotes could no longer either start the T.V.'s or turn them off. I could still use the remotes to adjust volume and change channels, though. The T.V.'s are different brands with different remote controls. The expert said he'd never heard of such a thing so it just must have been a coincidence. I don't believe this. What I do believe is that these experts don't know everything.

I wanted to ask him about my problems with Blogspot but didn't even know how to phrase the question. He'd probably tell me it had something to do with sunspots or military balloons. Isn't that what the "experts" tell us when we spot a flying saucer?

No comments: