Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Bug Man Cometh

Last year I had such a bad infestation of centipedes that I either had to hire a darned good bug man or I had to sell the house. Looking through the yellow pages of the phone book, I found EMBRO who promised free repeat visits if the first spraying didn't eradicate the problem so that's who I called. They came and sprayed once, twice, three times, and then on the 4th spraying it finally killed off all those awful bugs. I couldn't have been happier.

I planned on using them again this year even if I saw no bugs at all but I did see one. I had already called EMBRO to spray and and I'm so glad I did. I can't live in a house with bugs and I know how well these people do their job. I wish I'd done this years ago and then I wouldn't have lived in fear for so long.

They came and sprayed today so now I feel protected and much more comfortable living here. I'm the kind of person who doesn't even like to see bugs outside let alone inside the house so I know I did the right thing by hiring this company.


No comments: