Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm Back!!!

I haven't been able to post on this blog for the last few days because Blogspot had some sort of problem and it really screwed up my blogs. This one, Pat's Moments, is my main blog that some of my family members follow but the other one is under a different name and e-mail address. Somehow, the only blog I was able to pull up on both e-mail addresses was that other one. I have no idea how that could happen but little old computer illiterate me just solved my problem.

This is what I did. I cleaned out all the cache and then restarted the computer. Voila! That brought me back to "Pat's Moments" and I'm thrilled to death. I was on the verge of calling in my computer people, Lisa and Anna, but I managed to do it myself. Good for me!!

When I have computer problems, I can't even call the help line...Blogspot or my server...because I can't explain my problem. I end up sounding like an idiot and can hear the frustration in the voice of whatever poor soul is trying to help me. Lisa and Anna know better. They just jump in and see what's wrong and then they fix it. They don't bother me with technical questions because they know they'd be wasting their breath.

Now I hope I'm all set to carry on with my regular blog and it doesn't disappear again. I'm too yappy to do without a blog to sound off on and I'd really miss checking to see who has read it and being excited when I see it's someone from a faraway country who has stumbled upon it.

What's happened lately? Well, I bought some pretty tile for the kitchen backsplash and have it sitting in the diningroom waiting for my handyman to get back from his trip to England. Tomorrow, I'm rising very early to get to Home Depot by 7 A.M. when they open so I can buy a ceiling fan that is half price for Sunday only. I really love bringing about even small improvements on my house.

Now, if only Don would get the heck back home and get started!

No comments: