Monday, July 11, 2011

Air Bag Replacement

I finally got my car's air bag replaced today. It was a recall so it didn't cost anything to have it done. When it was finished and I picked the car up, the steering wheel looked a little funny as though the cover wasn't on properly. I did a few errands but knew this would bother me until I had it looked at so back to the dealership I went and they quickly fixed it for me. I'd had visions of the air bag exploding in my face while I was driving and knew I couldn't live with that worry.

It's been so hot and humid the last few days and the AC is running almost continuously in the house. Kim phoned to make sure I had it on...she knows how I resist using it until absolutely necessary because I like to have the windows and doors open. Shouldn't she know by now that I don't suffer either heat, cold, or anything else if I don't have to??

Norma phoned this afternoon and we yakked for half an hour. She's going to try to visit me on Wednesday or Thursdy and I really hope she makes it. She's a lot of fun to be with. Mary phoned this evening and we yakked for an hour. She's going to the same wedding in N.B. that Faye is attending so both of my bestest friends will be away at the same time. Years ago when Lisette was very young, she said she wished that all her relatives would line up side by side in front of her house so she could always see them. I understand how she felt.



No comments: