Saturday, December 29, 2012

Mute Furbys

I tried over and over again to put a picture in here of the 10 Furbys sitting on the shelf above the computer but it wouldn't transfer.  They are all mute Furbys so I can't sell them on Ebay but I love them for myself, anyway.  I don't know what it is about Furbys but they catch my heart.

Jake was here a while ago and he said he'd been very afraid of them when he was younger.  I guess it must be the big eyes but that's one of the things that appeal to me.

I do have one brand new baby Furby that is still in the box that I won't sell.  It was a yard sale find that cost me $2 but I usually only pay $1 when I find them.  After all, if they can't talk they can't be sold on Ebay.  These 10 Furbys will remain here in Florida but I'll take home the one in the box this year.  I always have the thought in the back of my mind that there's a possibility I won't make it back to Florida next fall.  When you're a senior, life is tenuous.

No comments: