Monday, February 04, 2013

Clydesdale Baby

I'm not a football fan so I didn't watch the Super Bowl but I do like the great commercials you see during the game.  This morning on the news, they showed one of the winners, "Clydesdale Baby", and I sat there entranced at the beauty of that commercial.  With tears and sniffly nose, I sat amazed at just how beautiful and creative ad men can be if they choose and I wondered why all ads can't be this wonderful.  I'd buy a Budweiser if I drank beer.

I've always believed that domesticated animals were put on this earth to be the perfect companions for humans.  In some way we need them.  They usually bring out the best in us with their devotion and there's no question they relieve the loneliness of many people who live alone.

I could watch "Clydesdale Baby" many times over.  The message is that there can be an eternal bond of friendship between man and animal.  Darn!  I'm whimpering again!

No comments: