Sunday, February 03, 2013

Passing the Germs

We seem to be more fearful of catching whatever bug is making the rounds these days and there is lots of talk among us but there are still people who won't stay home when they're sick.  Don't they realize that they're walking germ factories and they're possibly infecting those they associate with?  I woke up this morning with a tickly cough and if I'm infected I know exactly who passed it on to me. 

It just isn't right for someone who is sick and knows it to continue to be around people.  What you're doing is passing on suffering to some degree and, if the person who catches your germs is weak enough, you could be a deadly contact.  It's inconsiderate of you to say the least.

My tickly cough seems to have disappeared so maybe my immune system will save me.

No comments: