Monday, April 15, 2013

Terrorists Are Cowards

Yes, they are cowards.  They sneak in, plant their bombs, and run like frightened rats.  They watch from a safe distance as the bombs explode and destroy innocent lives...and they rejoice at their "bravery" for having committed such devastation.

Terrorists are cowards.  They have a cruel streak in their mentality that tells them it's okay to murder and injure innocent people who probably have no idea what the terrorists' agenda is.  Normal people can't think like a terrorist because normal people have empathy for their fellow man.

Terrorists are inhuman in their murderous activities and are unable to understand that they are not courageous but filth that have no redeeming value to the human race.

My heart goes out to the victims of the Boston Marathon attack.  

1 comment:

Beth said...

Did you get the comment I left you? I just wondered, because I am new at this blogging thing and I know I pressed publish, but I don't see it on your post under comments. ???
Anyway, thank you for your post about the Boston terrorist killings. I appreciate your opinion.