Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dilemma

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.  Another neighbor just found out I was selling my house and wants to offer me more money for it.  I had waited all week for the Chinese family to place an offer with my lawyer but they didn't so now that might have been a good thing.  I don't know.  They still want the house but the other neighbor might offer more so I'm giving him until Monday to make a legal offer.  Regardless of what happens here, I'm moving into my new apartment August 1st but may have to end up putting the sale into the hands of a realtor.  My family feels that without a legal offer through my lawyer it makes sense to leave the sale open and I agree.

Houses sell really fast in this area and I'm not concerned if I do have to hire a realtor.  I just hate having to pay one but what will be will be and I'm not going to worry about it.  I knew everything was just progressing too easy!

Funny, I've had trouble sleeping lately because I'm so wound up about selling the house and moving but last night I slept like a baby.  I think it's because it's all out of my hands now.  In one way or another, I'll sell the house and I will be moving Aug. 1st into my cute apartment.  

Sometimes the fates have something different in store for you than you'd anticipated.  

No comments: