Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sweating It Off

I got weighed at the doctor's office last week and meant to weigh myself on my own scale when I got home but it slipped my mind.  I wish I had done it because I'm sure I'm sweating off a lot of blubber with this move and I'd like the scale to verify that for me.  Not knowing if my scale and the doctor's is synchronized, it doesn't make much sense to test it now.

I don't like being sweaty because I associate it with being dirty.  Ever since I got the key to my apartment and began toting boxes down there, I have been sweaty and it's not a pleasant feeling.  My hair was freshly washed this morning but now it's all wet and stringy at my neck.  Ick!

But I think some of the fat cells are escaping with the sweat because my clothes are getting a bit looser.  Sometimes good things come from unpleasant beginnings.

No comments: