Saturday, October 19, 2013

Interesting

I get semi-regular notices when someone has witnessed the death mist and the latest one was a little different.  The daughter of a very ill lady was visited by the mist 3 days before her mother died.  Since most of what I've read about the phenomena is that the mist is seen soon after the moment of death, this is unusual but not unbelievable.  If we have a soul that leaves the body at death, why couldn't that soul also be free to wander at any time?  That's my belief, anyway.

I am so thankful that I was given the gift of seeing this happen when my husband passed away.  Not being a religious person but always believing in some sort of existence after death, it gave me proof that we aren't just this earthly body and that life doesn't end when the body dies.

When I was a child, I was able to step outside my body at will but lost that ability when it began to frighten me.  I fully believe we all have these abilities if we choose to tap them.  As an adult, I've tried to do it again but have been unable.  Perhaps the fear is still too strong or perhaps I've just forgotten how it's done.

Life is a mysterious thing, isn't it?

No comments: