Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bought a Tablet

I'm the one who won't buy a new camera because I'll have to learn to use it.  I'm also the one who just bought a tablet and have only figured out how to charge it.  Now I'm the one who'll have to find someone to teach me how to use it.  My kids just don't understand how electronically handicapped I am because this stuff comes so easy to them.

I bought the tablet because it was on sale for half price and I've wanted something to hold in my lap and play games on.  When I turn it on it doesn't give me games so I guess they need to be downloaded but I don't know how to get the internet on it.  I'm a sad and inept old lady!  Now I'll have to find someone here in the park to help me or else wait until I go over to Shelley's next week.

Darn!  But it was a good buy!!

No comments: