Sunday, November 10, 2013

Didn't I Say I Hate Change?

I had a great time this morning taking pictures of all the items I brought down from home to put on Ebay.  The pictures turned out nice and clear and I was anxious to start getting them listed, not all today but gradually over the month.  But Ebay has changed.  It now requires photos with higher pixels than my camera can take.  I don't know what the hell pixels are but it has something to do with the resolution or clarity of the picture.  This would force me to buy and then to learn to use a brand new camera!!!

But then I discovered I could relist items where the photo was one I'd taken with my ancient camera.  I guess this was a loophole those idiots at Ebay hadn't closed yet.  And then I discovered that I could pretend to relist but change the complete listing to a new one and still use photos taken with my camera.  Either I'm a devious old woman or else I'm not as computer illiterate as I think I am.

I spent the rest of the day listing ALL of my items in this manner, hoping I could get it done before said loophole slammed shut.  And then I had a nice, leisurely, and well deserved rest.  Ebay shouldn't mess with seniors!

No comments: