Sunday, February 23, 2014

Whimsy

Below is a photo of the adorable planter that Shelley bought me as an early Mother's Day present and I just love it.  It's in the shape of a peacock, metallic turquoise, with a trailing tail, and adorned with glass beads.  How could I not love it???


When I moved from a house into an apartment, space became an issue because there was no way I could take everything.  I ended up taking the necessities and therefore nothing whimsical.  Now I have my whimsy...a gorgeous peacock planter!  It sits at the front window of the trailer but it's going home with me in April.  I have no idea where it will sit but I'll find a spot.


We need whimsy in our lives, something to smile at when we look at it.  My pretty planter makes me smile a lot.  Thank you, Shelley!

No comments: