Saturday, March 01, 2014

Life Today

Well, my face looks like hell, all red, blotchy, and peeling in places thanks to the chemical peel I'm doing.  I better look damned good when this is all over!  It's interesting, though, that the worst spots are the original bad spots on my face but a lot of dark spots seem to have risen to the surface.  I'm assuming they were just under the top layer of skin and would have surfaced at some time in the future.  The few places where a tiny bit of skin has peeled off look really good...I referred to it as looking like a baby's butt.  I honestly look so awful right now, though, that it's kind of embarrassing to go out in public but there's still 4-6 weeks to go with the peel.  I wonder what's ahead for me.



I had a houseful yesterday for coffee even though many of the regulars are on a cruise (my "cruise" is a blotchy, peeling face).  No-one seems to be bothered by the tiny space we occupy in this trailer and we all have a good time so I don't worry about it.  We are so blessed with the wonderful people here in the park...so many truly great people.



Sylvia, Jo, Carol, and I went off looking to have a pedicure after coffee and it took us 5 shops to find one where we wouldn't have to wait an hour or more.  We finally got our pedicures, all with flowers on our big toes!  I love this life!



Bingo at night where I won $12, too!  Life is, indeed, good!

No comments: