Sunday, April 20, 2014

Fun Cleaning?

I enjoy this apartment so much that it really is fun to come back after almost 6 months in Florida and clean it.  I dusted (the biggest job), vacuumed, and washed the tile floors...the wood floors can wait for another day because I'll have to move furniture and my strength is not up to it today.  I did a load of laundry and emptied the car (another big job because I tend to shop too much).  I called Cogeco because one T.V. wasn't working and they fixed that "over the phone!!".  I'm so amazed with technology.

I also weighed myself on my home scale and it looks like I've lost 3 pounds since leaving Florida.  Now, I know that all the desserts I ate while travelling don't allow a 3 lb. loss but I'll accept it any way.  It will be easier for me to eat properly at home than on the road so I'll try harder from here on in.

It's cool out but the sun is shining brightly and I'm nicely settled in my sweet apartment.  Life is certainly good!  

No comments: