Monday, April 21, 2014

Time to Crab

Okay, so life is not always easy but my unease often starts with the damn computer.  My laptop that I use in Florida stopped sending signals to the printer so I couldn't print what I wrote.  Now my desktop at home seems to have lost the printer altogether.  Could it be me??

Yesterday I tried printing something and discovered the printer setting wasn't my printer so I clicked on the right one but was unable to print.  I have to admit I went in somewhere and changed something...don't really know what I did, then my printer disappeared altogether from the computer!  I need help!

But...today it's sunny and there's the wonder of spring in the air.  I only plan to wash the wood floors and then piddle around until suppertime when I'll go up to Kim's and then to Costco.  I'm in desperate need of coffee pods.

Life is good, especially when there are good people around to help you with your problems.

No comments: