Monday, August 04, 2014

My Drug of Choice...Fries.

I've had a weight problem for a lot of years, tried many different diets and now currently use Sensa (when I remember).  The Sensa diet has probably helped the most, giving me time to change most of my bad eating habits but I can't seem to kick fries.  If they became illegal I'd have to go out at night and find them being sold on the black market.  If I was on death row my final meal would be a lovely plate of Five Guy fries.

There were months that I did give up fries but when I gave in and started eating them again I went in whole hog, so to speak.  I've tried limiting my fry intake to once a week but lose will power after just a few days.

I know fries are not good for me but they just taste so darned good that I can't resist.  Fries just might be the death of me...but what a way to go!  

No comments: