Sunday, September 28, 2014

Cell Phone Photos

This is my good natured Kim who spent a lot of hours today figuring out how to transfer photos from the cell phone she gave me to the computer.  Since I can't find the camera I just bought last spring, I was going to have to buy another one if it wasn't still back at the trailer so Kim gave me an old cell phone, got it working properly with directions for me, and now I'm all set.  I didn't want a cell phone service and don't need one to take the pictures.  Yeah!!

It's like having a brand new toy.  It takes great pictures that I can use on Ebay...that's what I really wanted it for.  I don't normally take pictures, probably because I hate having my own taken, so this old cell phone will work just as well or better than the new camera I bought (and lost).

I remember shopping one time and hearing a lady talking on her cell phone.  She told the person she was talking to that she'd just taken a picture of an item she was looking at and was sending it so the person could see it.  How convenient if you were shopping for someone else or just wanted their opinion before buying something!  I won't have that option, though, because I won't have a service.

Anyway, I'm thrilled to death with my new toy and can't wait to start using it to put pictures on Ebay!

    

No comments: