Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Lots To Be Thankful For

I'm an analyzer by nature.  I analyze the people I come in contact with and I analyze myself.  After finishing the 7 Days of Thankfulness, I realized how much more I have to be thankful for and it truly humbles me.  Then I started analyzing just why I've become so at peace and one of the big reasons is that a few years back I started backing away from people who pulled me down.  I know this will narrow your horde of personal contacts but, boy, it sure makes for a peaceful life.

When you're younger, you are sort of forced to participate with people you don't like but we seniors can usually pick and choose our companions.  Every single one of mine these days is fun to be with and honest as the day is long.  This is what matters to me.  And it's a huge reason why I'm a contented old lady.

No comments: