Monday, November 24, 2014

Computer Cleaned and Back

I am so thrilled to have my computer back.  It's only about 10 days old and it got all messed up by downloading a bad program.  I'm not sure if I did it or it happened when Kim was trying to put in the photo gallery but it's something that could happen to anyone.  The store I bought it from fixed it for me and didn't charge me anything, either.  If it helps anyone, the store was Ancaster Computers.  Cindy had pressured me to buy from them because they're such good people and she was right!!

I'm healing well from my little surgery, feeling fantastic, and gaining hope I can get to Florida this winter.  I'm the kind of person who seldom counts on anything because I don't handle disappointment well but maybe all will work out as I'd hoped.

Sylvia calls me and we both lament how much we miss each other.  She's such a wonderful friend and so much fun to hang out with.  She said she's waiting to have flowers painted on her toes until I get down there to get mine done, too.

Matt, sweet soul that he is, came by after work to hook the computer up for me.  I couldn't get down on my knees to reach the power bar behind the desk but he just drew it closer to the front of the desk so now I don't have to bother anyone when I need to plug in or out.  I like being able to do as much as possible on my own without having to depend on others.  Matt already does way too much for me and, even though I know he doesn't mind, I don't want to bug him for little things.

It's been warm and rainy today but some fierce winds have sprung up...hope they don't bring snow!

No comments: