Thursday, January 22, 2015

How Can I Be So Busy??

I don't know what I've been doing lately but, whatever it was, it kept me awfully busy.  One good thing is that my cold is gone, gone, gone but the plugged ear isn't.  Shelley took a look in my ear, told me there was no wax in there at all and said to use Claritin for a couple of weeks.  I started it the other day and my ear is actually slowly unclogging.  Wonder if that's a real word???

Yesterday our Red Hat ladies went to Sweet Tomatoes for a yummy lunch...we do this once a month.  This morning our Swedish weaving ladies met and yakked along with working.  Then Sylvia and I went out for lunch and a bit of shopping.  I bought a new pair of shoes that I don't need but just love.

Tonight we're having a yummy potato bar at the clubhouse (my favorite meal there) and then a nice bunch of ladies will gather to play cards for the evening.  I'm running out of clean clothes but I just have no time to do laundry until Sunday!  See, busy, busy, busy!

It's such a different life here in Florida with lots of social activities that I don't get at home so I'll enjoy them as long as I can.  Laundry can wait.

No comments: