Monday, January 12, 2015

Sick Again

How much I hate being this far from home and from my own doctor.  I was so sick yesterday, coughing until I threw up, that I was almost ready to head back to Canada.  If I'd been well enough to drive, that is!  I've been sick for 5 weeks with this bronchitis but had begun to feel better for a while.  On Friday, I knew it was coming back, though.  Why do we usually get sick on a weekend???

I called my insurance company this morning to get permission to either see the quack doctor again or to hope he'd just renew the antibiotic prescription.  So far, the insurance company has been very nice and easy to deal with.  I called the Walmart pharmacy to renew the prescription and they said it would take 24 hours.  I'm glad I'm feeling better today.

Dee just dropped in to give me some apples...I think they're the delicious ones she brings down from New York!  Joann has been doing some running around for me and Sylvia offered to do my laundry (I'm doing it myself).  There are always lots of good people here to look out for you when you're under the weather.

My stomach is so darned sore from coughing...I wonder if this is how your stomach feels when you're doing crunches?  It would have to be after about a thousand crunches, though.  It hurts!!

Well, I've got to go over to the laundryroom and put my laundry in the dryer.  I want to get this all done before the big rainstorm hits us.  I don't like tight schedules!  

No comments: