Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Gambling Still

I was all ready to announce to my lady friends who go to the game rooms with me on Mondays that I was giving up gambling until our dollar got healthier.  Well, Judy was the first to arrive and informed me that our dollar gained 2 cents on the American dollar making it only $1.29+ to purchase instead of $1.31+ and that was enough to make me decide to gamble next week, too.  Two cents might not sound like much but it dropped it below that horrible 30 cent mark.

Then I had been thinking of staying home for the winter until I saw photos of their latest snowstorm and the thoughts of wading through thigh high snow were more than I could cope with.  I'm going to remain a snowbird until I can't drive to escape the snow!

On the plus side for my game room day...I only lost half my money so I was a sort of winner.  We had so many laughs, as we always do, and there's no putting a price on good times like this.


No comments: