Monday, March 16, 2015

I Love Fluffy

Before I tell you about Fluffy, I'll tell you about the darned broken blind in the trailer that I'll have to hire Paul to replace.  I've replaced most if not all of the blinds in the trailer because most are inserted in easy to handle brackets.  Not the blinds on my front windows, though!

I hustled myself up to Home Depot yesterday and then back to the trailer to replace the broken blind.  I thought it would take about 5 minutes tops to do it.  Nope.  I can't even figure out how to remove the old one so I called Paul and asked him if he'd do it for me.  How pitiful it is to not be able to replace a blind myself.  Until it's fixed, my trailer looks like trailer trash lives here!

Now for Fluffy.  Fluffy's real name is Gabriel Iglesias and he's a stand up comedian.  He's adorable, honest, and I hope his real personality is the same one he portrays on the stage.  Yesterday I spent 3 hours watching his specials and laughing my butt off.

Like my first loved stand up comedian, Russell Peters, he seems to be surrounded by lifelong friends and that is probably what keeps him grounded.  Unlike Peters, he also has a long time love and a much loved stepson.  

I'm not a good T.V. watcher because I switch channels during commercials and end up missing some stuff.  Last night I half watched a nasty murder documentary during Fluffy's performance and often couldn't handle the negativity any more, switching quickly back to my funny man.

Fluffy is more than worthy of anyone's T.V. time.  He'll make you laugh and then you'll feel much better about the world.

No comments: