Thursday, March 19, 2015

They're Here

Matt and Kellie arrived here yesterday and it was soooo good to see them.  Matt is a gentle giant who is more like a son to me than a grandson and Kellie, his girlfriend, seems to have been put on this earth to be his soul mate.  He's happier than I've seen in a very long time.

They played Bingo with us last night but, unfortunately, didn't win but there's always tomorrow's Bingo!  Today I'm taking Kellie shopping to all the good, low priced shops around here...I know where they all are!  Then Shelley is driving in from Tampa to go to Downtown Disney with us.  I absolutely love Downtown Disney but haven't been there in a few years.

Matt took down the old blind in the livingroom and replaced it with the new one so I once again have privacy in my little trailer and it doesn't look like trailer trash any more.  The handyman I called to do the job never showed up!  I always have trouble getting someone to do small jobs like this since Sylvia's Mickey doesn't do them any more.  I know he would have done this for me but he's hurting from various things and I didn't want to ask him.

Well, it's 8:18 A.M. and the kids are still sleeping.  I expected as much and it doesn't matter what time we go shopping.  We just have to be home when Shelley gets here!   

No comments: