Monday, March 02, 2015

This and That

My weekend was kind of uneventful, just the way I like it.  Sylvia came over in the morning and got my tablet working with the internet, thank heavens.  A very nice lady from India or Pakistan who worked for Verizon helped her through it, giggling at times over our confusion.  Later in the afternoon, Dee called and asked if I'd like to go to the game rooms with her and escape the rainy day.  I said yes!  It took about 5 hours for me to lose $35 so it was worth it.

On Sunday, I did some shopping for incidentals and had lunch at Arby's.  Then I spent most of the afternoon loading free games into the tablet.  Amazon must have more than 100 free games available to us.  About a half hour nap revived me enough to spend the rest of the evening playing those games.

All in all, a very quiet but productive weekend.

Note:  Again I wonder why the size of my printing increases half way through????

No comments: