Saturday, August 15, 2015

Life is Good

I've always had the most wonderful family one could ask for but I've also gathered about me the most wonderful friends that anyone could ask for.  I am blessed for sure.

Matt and Kelly came down for a visit this morning to pick up my car and Matt will detail it for me this afternoon.  Cindy is picking me up and taking me to Stuart and Andrea's wedding where she'll drop me off and then pick me up to take home at 10 P.M.  I can't see to drive in the dark so wouldn't be able to attend the wedding without someone driving me.

Stuart is Isabel and Steve's son, one who grew up right across the road from me when I lived in my house.  I've known Isabel since she was a young girl living across the road, too, and she has become like a 4th daughter to me.  Stuart was a wonderful little boy who is now a wonderful young man and I'm blessed to have watched that happen over the years.

I've got a few outfits laying across the bed so I can try them on and choose the best fit.  I rarely need to dress up so who knows how these outfits will look on me...they've been hanging in the closet for at least a couple of years.  My dress up clothes are generic so they don't look too outdated.  I refuse to buy an outfit I can't wear many times over.

I got my hair cut yesterday and it still looks pretty good so that's one worry off my mind.  If a woman feels her hair doesn't look good, she can't be comfortable even if dressed to the nines.

Anyway, today will be a very happy one because I'm seeing my sweet Stuart marry the love of his life, Andrea.

No comments: