Monday, September 28, 2015

Funny Nolan

The little ones in the family make me laugh without even trying.  

I have those mesh back rests on my car's front seats and yesterday, when Nolan got into the car, he seemed to notice them for the first time.  His car seat is in the back seat, of course, and he's usually busy doing up his seat belt when he gets into the car so he's forgiven for not noticing them before this.

Anyway, As he climbed into the back seat he looked over into the front seats and noticed the back rests.

"GG, why do you have tennis rackets in your car?".

I still giggle when I think of it.  

Another thing he said that made me laugh was when he got dressed in the morning.  Apparently the shirt he put on had gone through a wash containing a Kleenex because it was covered in little white dots.  He first asked me what they were and then decided he knew what they were.

"The little dots are fabric softener that Mommy put in the washing machine.  The little dots stay on your clothes to keep them soft.".

He has a fertile imagination!

No comments: