Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sylvia Arrives in 2 Hours

Sylvia is one of my best friends in the world and her plane lands at 6:07 tonight.  Kim is driving me to the Mount Hope airport to pick her up because it just might be dark on our way home and I can't see to drive in the dark.  I'm looking forward to Sylvia's visit so much!  I've got lots of things planned for us but the highlight will be to take her to see Niagara Falls on Monday.  No-one should visit southern Ontario without seeing the spectacular falls.

Another nice element is that Sheila will be going with us.  We were all best buddies at 3W for years but Sheila stopped coming a few years ago when her brother, Tom, wasn't well enough to go.  Faye is also driving us to Oakville tomorrow to have lunch with Sheila.  I'm a little nervous about driving there myself.

Faye, Donna, Sylvia, and I are going out to Mary's on Thursday to spend the day...lunch out of course!

I'm thinking Friday might be a nice day to go to Niagara-on-the Lake.  It's such a pretty little town for walking around...lunch there of course!

Matt and Kelly are coming down to take my air conditioner out on the weekend so we'll have to work around that.  I'd like to see a movie on Sunday afternoon if we can.

Monday is Niagara Falls and Tuesday is up for grabs...maybe just a nice drive out in the country to see the fall colors.  Wednesday I have to register for the craft show so Kim is taking Sylvia to Faye's for a visit and supper.  Marilee will be there, too.  I'll go up after I register and stay for a short visit.

A week Thursday is when Sylvia flies home.  Her visit will all be over so darned fast but I'll try not to think about it and enjoy every moment with my great friend!

No comments: