Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Feeling a Little Crappy

When our little worlds don't drift along peacefully, it does make us feel sort of helpless and sad.  And it takes a good jab in the memory to realize we can't control everything that happens in our lives.  I especially hate that expression, "go with the flow", because I often don't like the flow and don't want to follow it anywhere.

I'm trying to bring harmony back into my life right now and succeeding quite well.  It will get better because I've gathered so many good people around me and that's the cure.  All those good people make me laugh and make me feel worthwhile.  I'm very thankful.

No, I'm not "going with the flow" but creating my own flow as it were.  Again, it's the choices we make that determine what path our life will follow and I'm choosing the roads of peace and harmony.   


No comments: