Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Immortal Mist

In 2005 I saw a mist/fog leave my husband's body about 15 minutes after he passed away.  I had no idea what it was at the time but began researching it on the internet.  It's not a common occurrence but not a rare one, either, and can occur in slightly different forms.  

I found a website dedicated to the phenomena and receive regular updates from people experiencing it for the first time.  It's very interesting.  The mist/fog is very likely the soul leaving the body...but that's my opinion and no-one knows for certain.

I was holding my mother's hand when she passed away and actually felt the life force leave her body but didn't see the mist.  That's another interesting phenomena...the feeling of a hand when the person is alive and then when they've passed.  It makes you value life more when you experience this. 

Because of what I saw when my husband passed away, it has changed my life immeasurably for the better.  Our sometimes crazy mortal lives make a lot more sense now.  We're here to learn.  We are free souls temporarily inhabiting a body that will deteriorate in time.  The future may be unknown to us but there really does seem to be one.

So enjoy your day and make the best of it.  If you can't do good, at least don't do any harm.   

No comments: