Friday, January 22, 2016

My Minion Blankie

I love the Minions and their cute sayings.  My sweet friend, Bonnie, went to the trouble of making me this fabulous throw and I'm just at a loss for words to say how happy this makes me.  I've already had a couple of naps under it's warm and soft fleece...heavenly.  I draped it over the sofa and feel thankful and cared for every time I look at it.  And it makes me smile!!

Friends don't have to buy you things, though, to make your life a good one.  They just have to be there and show they care about you.  A Minion blankie is frosting on the cake!

When Dennis was sick, I made him a fleece blanket for him to nap with.  I knew he enjoyed soft things and often slept with a wadded up t-shirt against his face.  I never made a fleece blanket for myself but now realize just how wonderful it is to cuddle with one.  I love my blankie and had planned to leave it here in the trailer so that Nash and Nolan wouldn't claim it but I might change my mind and take it home with me.  It is just that nice to nap with!!  It will have to travel back to Florida with me, though!

I'm one happy lady...with a blankie!  

No comments: