Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I Tire More Easily Now

As we age, there are many changes in our body, mind, strength, etc. but what seems to bother me most now is that I seem to become totally weary at times instead of just a little bit tired.  I'm not sure if this is normal or not.

I get up quite early in the morning so that could be one explanation but it's the all encompassing weariness that falls suddenly upon me that I don't like.  That's what happened the day I fell asleep while driving...at least now I'm aware that this can happen and I won't let it happen again.

When I was a young chick, tiredness was something that came upon me gradually and it was also something I could ignore for a long time.  Not now.  I'm going to try to catnap for a while before my company comes this afternoon and then maybe catnap again before Kim and Anna come to pick me up to go out for dinner.  If I don't nap I won't enjoy my company and my dinner.  A small price to pay for still being around and having fun at this age!

No comments: