Sunday, July 03, 2016

Getting Religion

I had a feeling that looking at all those magnificent flowers every morning might lead me to religion and it sort of has done just that.  There is no way to see all the diverse beauty of nature and not believe that it was designed.  Funny how human beings don't affect me quite that way because of how evil some are but I do love the babies.

I have a strong need for logic in my life.  If something is illogical it drives me crazy trying to make sense of it.  Flowers just grow and passively display their perfection.  They really are the most wondrous things on earth.

Flowers don't start wars or become serial killers.  Flowers don't break your heart or your body.  They just might be what was put on this earth to remind us how we should be.  Flowers and dogs!

No comments: