Sunday, November 27, 2016

November Birthdays

We have two important birthdays in November in my family that I haven't had a chance to attend since I began wintering in Florida.  This year I got both!  Matt turned 30 on Friday and Kim had a birthday dinner for him.  He's so darned cute!!!  I love that boy/young man so very much and I know he knows it!

Today is Cindy's birthday and Kim and I have invited ourselves to her birthday dinner being put on by Tyson, Kyle, and Aeron.  They're doing the cooking and I hope the cleaning up afterward.  Being around family you love is the most comforting feeling in the world.

I don't know if I've mentioned this before but Cindy's birth was my most painful because the umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck.  This must have prevented her descent because my memory is of being in the final stage of labor for ages.  I wasn't told what was happening at the time and now know both of us were in danger.  Somehow she arrived, beautiful and perfect!

Anyway, today I get to hug my beautiful girl on her 57th birthday.  We are blessed!

No comments: