Monday, November 28, 2016

Services All Cancelled

When Shelley and John took over the lot rent for me at the park in Florida, I transferred ownership of the trailer over to them.  Ever since, I've carried a heavy load of guilt for burdening them with all of this and had intended to convince them to sell the trailer and, if and when I was able, I'd just rent a place in the park.  Now that my health prevents me from going to Florida at all, I hope they do sell it for sure.

I've cancelled all of the services (phone, internet, t.v, power) but am having Paul powerwash it so it looks nice for resale.  I knew this day would come some time or other and it isn't breaking my heart.  I will miss seeing the great friends I've made at the park but can keep in touch by Facebook.  Life is a series of changes, altering your path because of choice or circumstance so this is just another life change for me.

Something I don't like is not being able to plan too far ahead because I haven't had all my tests to see where my health stands.  It gives me a strange feeling of being "temporary".  Funny where your life takes you.

No comments: