Saturday, December 17, 2016

The Chair

Between Statistics Canada continuing to hound me for the last 7 months (can you believe it???) and the jackass who has promised over and over to come and install the swivel base on my chair, I'm not a happy camper.  I'm a simple old lady who wants Statistics Canada to leave me alone and I want the damn swivel base on my chair just the way I ordered it.  Life shouldn't be filled with unnecessary problems like this.

My problem with the chair is that I like the lady who sold it to me...she's been very polite and kind throughout...but I don't like her cousin's husband who has promised to install the damn base but rarely shows up.  When he does, he doesn't know what the hell he's doing.  I love the chair...it's a lovely navy leather and it supports my back beautifully.

Kim is up in arms and wants me to just demand a refund which I did by e-mail last night.  Lovey (the nice lady) called me this morning and has "promised" her jerk of a cousin's husband will be here between 2 and 4 P.M. to install the swivel base.  If he can't, she will have the technician from Stoney Creek furniture come on Monday to install it.  I asked her if it wasn't done by Monday can I get my full refund and she said yes.  I hope Kim isn't mad at me for giving them another chance but it's very hard for me to get tough with someone as nice as Lovey.

Maybe I won't talk to Kim until after Monday because I know she's not going to be happy with me.  Kim, if you're reading my blog, don't call!

Update:  My swivel base is on!!



No comments: