Thursday, February 23, 2017

David's Bridal

Wonderful and awful experience at David's Bridal last night.  It was just heaven to see my gorgeous Nicole trying on wedding dresses and looking so beautiful in each and every one but we never saw that look of bliss so I don't think she'll get any of them.

Now the awful...we had a 6 P.M. appointment but had to wait at least a half hour for her consultant who would disappear for ages in between each try-on.  It was Shelley who would undress and dress Nicole and that shouldn't have had to happen.  Add to that the huge family with kids who ran all over the place and it was not an experience I expected at a bridal salon.  For me, I would have walked out at the beginning but Nicole and Shelley were very upbeat and completed the appointment smiling.  They've been to many bridal salons already and more to attend.

Then we went to BJ's for dinner and I had some kind of cheesy chicken with cheddar mashed potatoes...OMG!  I will have this again!


No comments: