Saturday, March 25, 2017

Coffee

I thought I'd suffered in childbirth and when I stubbed my toe but that was nothing compared to being without coffee the last 2 days.  I know I should have just hiked on down to a Tim Hortons but I was really busy with other things, like housework and naps.

My drug (coffee) of choice is Costco's Kirkland Breakfast Blend and I had thought of asking Kim to take me there because she has a membership but I hate to bother her.  So a messaged Don who works there and asked him to pick me up a box.  I didn't tell him how desperate I was so, when he suggested bringing it to me today, I just politely said okay.  And I suffered.

This morning I had a cup of tea because Don didn't get here until later in the morning.  It was really nice and I wondered why I didn't have tea instead of coffee on other mornings.  I know why!  I'm an addict and I'm addicted to coffee.

So far the government hasn't cracked down on us coffee addicts and it's probably because they're addicted also.  If coffee ever becomes illegal here in Canada, I'm moving to Brazil.


No comments: